Unilag DLI is a part time/weekend degree (B.Sc/B.Ed) programme in Unilag. Candidates from the age 16 years and above can apply. No need to sit for JAMB, just call 08038595717 (Or whatsapp).
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UNILAG DLI
- WHO CAN APPLY FOR DLI?To apply for DLI, you have to be at least 16 years old. You must possess Maths, English and three other subjects relevant to your course at not more than two sittings. Also, you can combine WAEC, NECO and GCE in any form. Also, there are professional qualifications which might be considered for direct entry provided you have your the needed five credits in your O’level. This must include English language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings ,the professional courses are; ACA ,ACCA, ACMA, ACIA, ACIS, ACIB, CII. In addition, holders of OND, HND or NCE in the relevant discipline they wish to apply for are eligible to apply for direct entry into higher levels.
- WHAT IS THE AGE CONSIDERATION FOR APPLICANTS?
You have to 16 years old or above.
3. WHAT IS THE DURATION OF DLI PROGRAMME?
Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Public Administration takes five years, while Education takes six years.
4. WHICH EDUCATION COURSES ARE IN DLI?
The education courses on offer are: Biology Education, Chemistry Education, Mathematics Education, Physics Education.
5. WHAT ARE THE THINGS (DOCUMENTS) I NEED TO APPLY FOR DLI?
When you’re coming to purchase your DLI form/ Register, come with the following: Birth certificate, WAEC certificate, Secondary School testimonial, 2 white background passport photographs. Call 08038595717.
6. CAN I ENTER THROUGH DLI?
Yes. you can enter Year 2 or Year 3 with your ND, HND, NCE (It depends).
7. DOES DLI STUDENTS GO FOR NYSC AFTER THEIR PROGRAM?
There is no NYSC program for DLI graduates, but you will be issued an NYSC exemption letter.
8. DLI SCHOOL FEES?
100 level: N125,000
200 level: N112,000
300 level: N108,000
400 level: N102,000
500 level: N109,000
However, it is advisable to plan for an additional N10,000 because the school fee may be increased at any time.
9. CAN I PAY THE SCHOOL FEE INSTALLMENTS?
Dli unilag accepts instalLmental payments, you can pay twice, but know that each instalment attracts a charge of 5000 each, for example if you make the first payment like 70,000 you will have to pay 5000 extra making a total of 75,000
10 HOW IS DLI EXAMS LIKE?
DLI exams take place once a year, because their session is not divided into semesters. The exams usually hold around November/December. You’d need to prepare properly and also do your assignments in order to succeed. You’d also be allowed to stay in the school hostel (for a period of 2/3 weeks, called residential – but you’d pay 5k as hostel fees) during the exam period.
For proper assistance and guidance on DLI registration and application, call 08038595717/09071737197