***Endeavour to read this post till the end***
How to Obtain UNILAG Postgraduate Form.
Sale of Application Forms will commence most likely in April 2020. It would be announced by the university; and sales of these forms will last for about two months.
Take Note: Because the filling and completion of postgraduate forms requires optimal precision and accuracy, it is advised that you call 08038595717 (also whatsapp)/09071737197 for proper registration guidance.
We at lagosadmissions.com are in the University of Lagos campus to help you through the process of registration so that you don’t make any mistakes that could hamper your registration process. We advise that you consult us to help and guide you through the process so that you can have a hitch-free application. We are highly skilled at completing Post-graduate forms, as a result of many years of experience.
Call 08038595717 to book an appointment with us.
What we do for you
- We help you confirm the availability and your eligibility for the course you want to study
- We help you fill necessary details on the online application form
- We generate payment advice for you
- You proceed to the bank to make a payment of ₦22,500.00 (Twenty Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira Only) for the Form, and bank charges.
- Once you have successfully payed the fee, you would come back to our office so we can continue your registration on UNILAG Postgraduate Portal.
(Our registration assistance and process attracts a charge of 3,000 Naira).
After the sales of the forms, the entrance exam date would be announced by the school.
Kindly take note of the following:
• Candidates are advised to read carefully the requirements for their desired programmes to confirm eligibility.
• Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results and Nigerian citizens who have not completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) assignments or are currently undergoing Postgraduate programmes are not eligible.
• Holders of Degrees obtained from Outreach/Satellite campuses are not eligible.
• Every applicant is required to upload all certificates listed in the application form, such as:
– Degree Certificates (Not Statement of Results)
– NYSC Certificate
– Professional Certificates
• All Academic Transcripts must reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of registration.
• All M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates are required to contact the relevant Departments for availability of Supervisors/vacancies before applying.
WHAT TO COME WITH
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Certificate
- Professional Certificate (If Any)
Do you need Entrance Exam Past Questions?
We sell. The soft copy goes for N3000 while the hard copy goes for N4000. Call 08038595717 or 09071737197.
UNILAG POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES.
- Postgraduate Diploma Programmes (PGD)
- Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. M.Sc., M.Ed., M.A., LL.M, etc)
- Professional Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. MBA, MILD, MILR, MPH, MDSS, MPIA, MPA, MGIS, MSEM, MRPP, MDF, MHDM, MPE, MDM, MTTFL, etc)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes
There is flexibility in the mode of study with Full-Time, Part-Time, Executive and Sandwich options as applicable.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS PGD & M.Sc.
An applicant for admission to a programme shall be:
1. Must possess a Bachelors’s degree of this University or any approved University;
2. A person who holds other qualification(s) recognized by senate of the University of Lagos;
3. In addition to (i) and (ii) above, an applicant may be required, as a condition for admission, to undergo a selection process in the form of written and/or oral examinations.
1. (i) Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps programme or currently undergoing a Postgraduate programme need not apply. Such applicants will be automatically disqualified.
2. Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results need not apply.
3. A holder of Degree obtained from an Outreach/Satellite are not eligible to apply.
4. All academic transcripts must reach the Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the start of the session admission is being sought.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS for M.Phil and Ph.D
Masters of Philosophy (M.Phil)
To qualify for admission to the above programme:
(i) Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s honours degree from this University or any other approved University with at least a Second Class (Upper Division).
(ii) Candidates with a Master’s degree with a minimum of CGPA of at least 3.50.
(iii) All candidates to the M.Phil. programmes must contact the respective department for availability of supervisors before applying.
(iv) The candidate may be required to undergo a selection process as determined by the respective department.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
(i) A candidate who has obtained the degree of Master of Philosophy must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0.
(ii) A candidate who has obtained the degree of Masters of Science must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0.
(iii) Candidates must clear with the respective Departments as to the availability of vacancies/supervisors before applying.
(iv) All candidates may be required to undergo a selection process as may be determined by the department.
For M. Phil and Ph.D. programmes only, admission shall be processed at the beginning of each semester.
ALL CANDIDATES FOR M. Phil./Ph.D. ADMISSIONS ARE TO PROVIDE TRANSCRIPTS OF THEIR MASTERS’ DEGREES OR FORMAL EVIDENCE OF PERFORMANCE AT MASTER’S LEVEL.